Dice Roller

Roll history for pearldrum1

Showing rolls 2308 to 2327 of 2327 | top | prev 20

TimeCharacterCampaignDescriptionResults
2017-07-18 23:31:09MeganobzBastardsPinning test 422#1d100 50 52
2017-07-17 22:59:49MeganobzBastardsPinning 804#1d100 88 4 53 18
2017-07-17 18:30:46FulrikTF SecondusCodex 29; Awareness 802#1d100 69 5
2017-07-12 22:59:35Random nobsBastardsStubbs hit2#1d6 2 3
2017-07-12 22:59:21Random NobsBastardsStubbs hits1d6 5
2017-07-10 22:44:23WeylandVortexHeavily and Lightly injured4#1d100 16 77 84 15
2017-07-10 22:35:42WeylandVortexCritically Injured <793#1d100 51 94 70
2017-07-10 18:44:16Nobz and Big BossBastardsPinning7#1d100 15 67 84 62 31 69 92
2017-06-28 23:45:48Ork BoyBastardsFA 67; dmg2#1d100 79 69 4#1d10+6 9 15 8 16
2017-06-28 22:31:24KarsithBastardsKill 76; dmg1d100 34 2#2d10+6 18 12
2017-06-28 18:51:09RookBastardsFind Loot? 85% chance no1d100 22
2017-06-27 17:38:47Ork BoyzBastardsCharge and Furious Assault1d100 90 2#1d100 91 46
2017-06-26 16:37:19LuciusDWKnowledge, bitches. Fuck Nids.2#1d100 46 27
2017-06-26 16:14:09RookBastardsLoot? 85% chance no, 15% chance yes1d100 71
2017-06-25 21:39:43FulrikFulrikFL Xenos 841d100 18
2017-06-25 20:49:27DozlandPray for warTech Use to monitor Imp Vox <621d100 23
2017-06-22 18:42:54Big Boss GarbarkBastardsBlinded for...1d10 1
2017-06-22 18:41:07Big Boss GarbarkBastardsDodge untrained 191d100 26
2017-06-22 16:17:42Ork BoyBastardsvs Korrea 57 charge1d100 3 2#1d10+7 13 11
2017-06-22 16:15:04Ork BoyzBastardsToughness 64 vs stunned; 1 AoA karsith 672#1d100 28 64 1d100 98 2#1d10+6 16 7

Showing rolls 2308 to 2327 of 2327 | top | prev 20

Return to index | Roll some dice